Telecommunications Relay Services
A telecommunications relay service (TRS) provides a communications assistant (CA) that allows people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired to communicate with people who use a standard telephone.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/telecomm
- Syndication ID: 16882
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Updated: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 03:04 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 12:09 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.