A cochlear implant is a small, complex electronic device that can help to provide a sense of sound to a person who is profoundly deaf or severely hard-of-hearing.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/cochlear-implants
- Syndication ID: 16880
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 02:57 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, March 26, 2021 at 12:48 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.