Tinnitus is commonly described as a ringing in the ears, but it also can sound like roaring, clicking, hissing, or buzzing. It may be soft or loud, high pitched or low pitched. You might hear it in either one or both ears.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/tinnitus
- Syndication ID: 16877
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 02:47 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.