Ménière’s disease is a disorder of the inner ear that causes severe dizziness (vertigo), ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and a feeling of fullness or congestion in the ear. Ménière’s disease usually affects only one ear.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/menieres-disease
- Syndication ID: 16873
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 02:26 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.