Hearing Loss and Older Adults
Hearing loss is a sudden or gradual decrease in how well you can hear. It is one of the most common conditions affecting older and elderly adults. Approximately one in three people between the ages of 65 and 74 has hearing loss and nearly half of those older than 75 have difficulty hearing.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/hearing-loss-older-adults
- Syndication ID: 16872
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 02:18 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.