Age-Related Hearing Loss
Age-related hearing loss (presbycusis) is the loss of hearing that gradually occurs in most of us as we grow older. It is one of the most common conditions affecting older and elderly adults.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/age-related-hearing-loss
- Syndication ID: 16868
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 07:24 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 04, 2018 at 12:10 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.