Speech and Language Developmental Milestones
The first 3 years of life, when the brain is developing and maturing, is the most intensive period for acquiring speech and language skills. These skills develop best in a world that is rich with sounds, sights, and consistent exposure to the speech and language of others.
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/speech-and-language
- Syndication ID: 16703
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 03:06 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 03:06 PM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.