Many of us take our sense of taste for granted, but a taste disorder can have a negative effect on your health and quality of life. If you are having a problem with your sense of taste, you are not alone. More than 200,000 people visit a doctor each year for problems with their ability to taste or smell. Scientists believe that up to 15 percent of adults might have a taste or smell problem, but many don’t seek a doctor’s help.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/taste-disorders
- Syndication ID: 16700
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 02:59 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 12:07 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.