Signs, Symptoms, and Complications of Overweight and Obesity
There are no specific symptoms of overweight and obesity. The signs of overweight and obesity include a high body mass index (BMI) and an unhealthy body fat distribution that can be estimated by measuring your waist circumference.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/4432
- Syndication ID: 16632
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 07:44 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 07:44 PM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.