Risk Factors for Overweight and Obesity
Risk factors for overweight and obesity include having unhealthy lifestyle habits such as lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating behaviors, not getting enough sleep, having high amounts of stress; being a certain age; living in unhealthy environments, having a family history; being a certain race or ethnicity; or being a certain sex.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/4428
- Syndication ID: 16630
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 07:42 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, March 03, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.