Aspirin to Prevent a First Heart Attack or Stroke
Aspirin is a proven way to help some people prevent a second heart attack or stroke. When aspirin is used this way it is called aspirin secondary prevention. It appears that aspirin also may help prevent a first heart attack or stroke in some people. Learn more about what we know about aspirin primary prevention, or the use of aspirin to prevent a first heart attack or stroke.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/26205
- Syndication ID: 16596
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, February 03, 2017 at 09:25 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, February 03, 2017 at 09:27 PM
Aspirin primary prevention
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.