Ventricular Assist Device
A ventricular assist device (VAD) is a mechanical pump that supports heart function and blood flow in people who have weakened hearts. These devices can support the function of the left, right, or both heart ventricles.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4904
- Syndication ID: 16538
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:21 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:51 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.