Sleep studies are painless, noninvasive tests that measure how well you sleep and how your body responds to sleep problems. The more common sleep studies monitor and record data about your body during a full night of sleep.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4942
- Syndication ID: 16535
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:17 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:51 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.