CPAP is a treatment that uses mild air pressure to keep your breathing airways open. It involves using a CPAP machine that includes a mask or other device that fits over your nose or your nose and mouth, straps to position the mask, a tube that connects the mask to the machine’s motor, and a motor that blows air into the tube.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4940
- Syndication ID: 16524
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, January 06, 2017 at 01:33 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
continuous positive airway pressure
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.