Chest X Ray
A chest x ray is a fast and painless imaging test that uses certain electromagnetic waves to create pictures of the structures in and around your chest.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4976
- Syndication ID: 16520
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, January 06, 2017 at 01:15 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.