A chest MRI is a painless imaging test that uses radio waves, magnets, and a computer to create detailed pictures of the structures in your chest, including your chest wall, heart, and blood vessels.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4971
- Syndication ID: 16488
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 11:40 AM
- Date Syndication Updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 12:51 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.