Chest CT Scan
A chest CT scan is a more detailed type of chest x ray. This painless imaging test takes many detailed pictures, called slices, of your lungs and the inside of your chest.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4969
- Syndication ID: 16487
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 11:48 AM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.