Carotid ultrasound is a painless imaging test that uses high-frequency sound waves to create pictures of the inside of your carotid arteries. This test uses an ultrasound machine, which includes a computer, a screen, and a transducer.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4960
- Syndication ID: 16485
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 10:36 AM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.