Carotid endarterectomy is surgery that removes plaque buildup from inside a carotid artery in your neck.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4958
- Syndication ID: 16484
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 10:27 AM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.