LAM - Signs, Symptoms, and Complications
The signs and symptoms of pneumonia can be mild or severe and may include lung cysts, increased VEGF-D levels, reduced lung function, reduced, oxygen levels in the blood, chest pain or aches, fatigue, frequent cough, shortness of breath, and wheezing. Possible complications may include tumors in the kidneys, blood in the urine, enlarged lymph nodes, pleural effusions, pneumothorax or collapsed lung, and swelling.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3942
- Syndication ID: 16224
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, November 18, 2016 at 04:28 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:46 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.