Oxygen therapy is a short- or long-term treatment that delivers oxygen gas for you to breathe to help increase the amount of oxygen in your blood.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4844
- Syndication ID: 16022
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, October 17, 2016 at 03:04 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:49 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.