Pneumonia - Screening and Prevention
Pneumonia can be very serious and even life-threatening. Vaccines can help prevent some types of pneumonia. Good hygiene (washing your hands often), quitting smoking, and keeping your immune system strong by getting regular physical activity and eating healthy are other ways to lower your risk of getting pneumonia.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3506
- Syndication ID: 15928
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, October 03, 2016 at 02:37 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:46 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.