Pneumonia - Diagnosis
Your doctor will diagnose pneumonia based on your medical history, a physical exam, and test results. Sometimes pneumonia is hard to diagnose because your symptoms may be the same as a cold or flu. You may not realize that your condition is more serious until it lasts longer than these other conditions.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3503
- Syndication ID: 15926
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, October 03, 2016 at 02:35 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:46 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.