Pneumonia - Causes
Pneumonia occurs when certain bacterial, viral, and fungal infections cause inflammation in the air sacs, or alveoli, of the lungs. Some of the more common causes in the United States include Streptococcus pneumoniae or pneumococcus bacteria, the influenza or flu virus, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3499
- Syndication ID: 15923
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, October 03, 2016 at 02:31 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:46 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.