Heart-Healthy Living - Get Regular Physical Activity
Regular physical activity can help you lose excess weight; improve physical fitness; lower many heart disease risk factors such as “bad” LDL cholesterol levels, increase “good” HDL cholesterol levels, and manage high blood pressure; lower stress and improve your mental health; and lower your risk for other conditions such as type 2 diabetes, depression, and cancer. Even modest amounts of physical activity are good for your health.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/24059
- Syndication ID: 15306
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 03:15 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:45 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.