Aiming for A Healthy Weight
A healthy weight for adults is usually when your body mass index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 24.9. Learn about the health risks of being overweight or obese, and the health benefits of maintaining a healthy weight.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/24054
- Syndication ID: 15304
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 03:10 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, February 06, 2020 at 12:48 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.