Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis - Treatment
Treatments for hypersensitivity pneumonitis usually include avoidance strategies and medicines such as corticosteroids or immunosuppressive that reduce inflammation. Other supportive therapies include oxygen therapy, bronchodilators, or opioids. Occasionally, lung transplants are used to treat severe chronic disease in some patients.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4385
- Syndication ID: 14613
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, May 27, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, June 03, 2016 at 06:49 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:48 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.