Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis - Diagnosis
To diagnose hypersensitivity pneumonitis, your doctor will collect your medical history, assess exposure history to possible causative substances, perform a physical exam, and possibly order diagnostic tests and procedures such as: blood tests, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL), computed tomography (CT), inhalation challenge tests, lung biopsies, lung function tests, precipitin tests, or chest x-rays.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4384
- Syndication ID: 14612
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, May 27, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, June 03, 2016 at 06:48 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, December 05, 2021 at 12:45 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.