QuickStats: Percentage of Currently Employed Adults Who Were Current Smokers, by Selected Industries - National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2008-2012
* Based on responses to a question that asked, "Have you smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your entire life?" Respondents answering "yes" were then asked, "Do you now smoke cigarettes every day, some days, or not at all?" Current smokers have smoked at least 100 cigarettes in their lifetime and currently smoke every day or some days.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6316a12.htm
- Syndication ID: 1103
- Language: English
- Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, April 25, 2014 at 07:38 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Monday, May 23, 2016 at 10:41 PM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.